There are several choices available on the market today for voice assistants. You might have some in your house, and some in your wallet. Nonetheless, across the board, their usage and use are growing as we continue to be our robotic secretaries with multitasking and relying on voice search.
You will also find comparable colleagues on your mobile apps among these voice assistants, simply through vocal prompts such as “Hello, Siri,” or “Hey, Google.”
How does voice search work?
It is important to know what sources these new voice assistants use to return results before we begin theorizing the return of keyword stuffing or other long-gone SEO tactics.
- Google Home depends on Google.
- Siri Cloud Apple to collect cloud from Bing Amazon.
- Alexa directly using a mix of Bing and Amazon history as well as shopping habits.
Because Google provides its users with answers in the form of the “snippets” shown, advertisers need to engage in keyword research to learn more about how to compete in search results for that real estate. Nevertheless, it is important to remember that in the field of voice search results, the agency authority also has some weight, and the more well-known and popular the domain is, the better chance you will have in snippets and voice results in real competition opportunities.
Think like Human:
While Google, Bing and other search engines continue to evolve their respective algorithms to respond better to more human-like content (and not keyword stuffing), it is more necessary than ever to write original, useful, user-focused content.
In the field of voice search, this is particularly important because voice searches appear to be longer phrases than traditional keyboard searches. But even if the questions are longer, the responses that return to users are still conversational— indicating that they are relatively short and sweet, referring to the core of what the consumer is looking for.
Consider Mapping User Journey:
Whatever your target audience may be, thinking about the stages of your purchase or search cycle will help you plan your site’s architecture and content better. The voice search results can do the same in the age of Artificial Intelligence–or AI–which relies heavily on a user or consumer journey to properly route the next answer or action.
Not only can you create a more authentic identity for your target audience— helping you to understand their struggles, benefits, ambitions, and concerns — but you can also find holes in content, navigation, layout, and other missing experiences. Kill two birds with one stone: get ready for voice search results and boost your website experience. Mobile App Development Dubai will help you prepare your app for the best optimization of voice search for your application progress.
User First Content:
At the end of the day, SEO Dubai and voice assistants deliver special content, well written for an end-user, and fulfill the user’s request needs. Well-written, quality content (which also functions well on mobile devices) must follow certain requirements of standard architecture provided by Mobile App Development in Jeddah such as:
- To separate content, subheadings and bulleted lists make it easier to search the site.
- Shorter user-first-written sentences and paragraphs (for example, speak to “you” rather than “customers” to reach the reader on the other side of the screen).
- Written material with your user’s language (see: travel mapping). Even if investors ask for it, avoid jargon or business-heavy words.
- Optimized images with an alternative text to illustrate the content point, especially graphs and charts with adequate captions.
- Properly structured page titles and Meta descriptions that accurately and uniquely define the content of the website, making the page of your site easy to search.
- To better explain goods, services or information to your users, connect links to related content on your platform or reputable third-party sites.
- Different calls-to-action on each page of your site, pushing the reader to a conversion, whether it’s a sign-up update, a demo or estimate, choices for pricing, or call your company.
Writing for an end-user can lead to better user engagement and conversion opportunities, irrespective of the user’s quest route to find your product. App Development Muscat uses these same best practices to invest in content marketing to catch even more specific search trends and long-tail keyword phrases to communicate with language audiences when you’re trying to tap into speech.
Let’s Get in Touch:
Contact us for incorporating voice search in your business.