Online visibility is critical to how well you market a tourist destination. So, it is not possible to underestimate the importance of making sure your website has a good search engine ranking. First, use SEO keywords to prioritize the search engine optimization (SEO) of your destination website.
That’s what SEO can do.
And on social media, don’t even get me started. In return for their efforts, so many tourism business owners spend time and money on social media marketing, with very few bookings.
SEO Keywords suitable for tourist destination:
SEO keywords are words and phrases that are the same or close to those used in search queries. By integrating search query terms when you market a tourist destination on your websites, Google and other search engines evaluate the reputation and authority of your website on a given topic. Once created, the search results will favorably rank your site.
Understanding how to use SEO keywords to market a tourist destination can be a significant benefit for your country. Consider what keywords potential visitors may use when searching for a site such as yours to start.
Here are a few examples of tourist keywords with a high search volume and low score.
· Helicopter trips,
· Stuff to do in Dubai in the summer,
· Unique things to do in Dubai,
· Water parks and fun parks.
Who is your audience?
SEO Dubai studies what is included in the search bar when visiting destination websites for your target audience or forms of persona. Understanding this is an essential part of promoting a tourist destination on your platform using SEO keywords. You can use Google resources, such as:
· Search Console: view your site’s search queries.
· Trends: explore the frequency of use of specific search words, filtered by place, time, and other factors.
· Autocomplete: type a keyword in Google Search to use that keyword to see combinations of different searches.
Now the question that arises is where should be the placement of these keywords.
SEO Company in Dubai gives you five points for placement of these keywords:
1. URLs: Placing a keyword phrase right in the web address of your destination (and in the pages and subpages addresses) is the right way for Google to get noticed. It is being done by several organizations in Dubai to promote a tourist destination.
2. Page Titles: Use SEO keywords in your page title to help search engines assess site selectors’ relevance of your content. If the word used in the title of your page is the search term of a site selector, it will be ranked more favorably.
3. Page Descriptions: A brief synopsis of your content is part of the metadata of your site, page descriptions. Place keywords for SEO here to boost the credibility of your website.
4. Headings: Search engines define lines between < h > HTML tags in your content as the text. For starters, it’s a headline</h1>. The similarity of the headings listed on the different pages of your website with the search terms of visitors increases the chances of mentioning them in the search results.
5. Image Caption: Any images on your site uses to insert keywords for SEO. Make sure that each illustration has a caption that includes image tags with keyword phrases.
Learning how to use SEO keywords effectively to market a tourist destination takes time. However, by appealing to their specific search queries, it is easy to use the above tips and tricks to help attract more visitors. SEO Dubai works to get visitors to browse your website and share your exciting content once you’ve mastered SEO keywords.
Do not ignore SEO’s value to boost the profitability of your travel business.
Get your Google setup correctly and optimize the technical configuration of your SEO-friendly CMS.
Then select the right keywords and accurately place them on your website. Ultimately, get to know your profile of links and create content that adds value and leads to more links to your site.
Let’s Get in Touch:
Get in touch with us to use proper SEO keywords for tourism.