Why it is important?
Optimize web pages for search engines:
· Recheck robots.txt and meta robot tags:
Check the robots.txt file and meta robots tag before launching the website to ensure that someone has not inadvertently blocked the bots.
· Use HTTPs status codes:
Bots use HTTP status codes to determine what went wrong during the process of crawling.
Use a valid status code to communicate to bots if you don’t want to crawl or index a certain web page, such as a 401 code for sites that need authentication.
· Code compatibility:
- Unique Titles: Every page should have a specific title on your blog.
- Allow clear and succinct page names.
- Avoid boilerplate titles like ‘ cheap selling products.
- Evite some keyword stuffing inkling.
- Use titles to provide your website with some additional information.
- Lazy Loading Images:
Photos take a toll on your efficiency and bandwidth. A solution to this problem comes in the form of lazy loading, which includes loading images later on and also in a search-friendly way. If you prefer an infinite scrolling experience for your viewers, introduce a system to support paginated loading. It allows users to share with your content and re-engage with it. Use the
That said, the skills and experience of your SEO Company in Dubai professionals also play a major role.
Let’s Get in Touch:
Contact us and get to know more.