For many reasons, the Internet has brought a voice to the whole world. Digital transactions are a huge hit with the boom of rising cross-border companies. Investing in the mobile wallet app might turn out to be a smart move for your company with such promising figures.
1) Features for mobile wallet app:
You need to provide users with high-end and stable apps in this highly competitive industry. The key features for any mobile wallet app are the following features.
- Accept different payment methods: the request will allow different payment methods, including debit cards, credit cards, UPIs, cryptocurrency, Net banking, and others.
- The software should be compatible with all major operating systems including Android, iOS, Windows, and others.
- Rewards and loyalty: The wallet should have a tab of the reward program. The user should also earn rewards or loyalty points whenever the user pays or receives money.
- Intuitive user interface: the user interface should be simple, and from a single screen, the user can easily access anything.
- Security: Security should be the top-notch priority while building the mobile app.
Identify the challenges:
Mobile payment applications are emerging as a new approach to banking and financial transactions. The future is full of obstacles as the longevity of the app needs you to face several hurdles. Below are the problems that mobile wallets will face shortly.
- Low connectivity: If you’re targeting Africa and Asia’s developing countries, low connectivity is one of the biggest obstacles. Most of the population live in remote areas with low connectivity and poor signals that impact your mobile wallet app’s functionality and scalability.
- Low technical know-how: This problem persists even in developed countries where there is no technical knowledge of a large number of users.
- Low rate of adoption: with smartphones regulating our lives, many people are not comfortable about sharing their online banking credentials. They still fear hackers and infringement of records. It, therefore, influences the rate of adoption, and people tend to choose old-school payment methods by cash and cheque.
Technologies for mobile wallet app:
You’re familiar with using a mobile wallet. Using a pin or password, you open the app, add your bank account or credit card, protect the device with a fingerprint scanner and begin payment. You may earn incentives against the purchase and submit coupons against it.
The Mobile App Development Oman uses many technologies for this whole operation. The most recent techniques used to create the mobile wallet app can be found below. For the most appropriate technology that enables the future of mobile payments, you need to work with your mobile wallet app development agency.
· Near-field communication:
It is one of the mobile and contactless software that allows transactions up to 10 cm. This functions almost like the Bluetooth, but it is instantly connected, while it takes one-tenth of a second for Bluetooth. It is a flexible technology and works even if there is no power on the compatible device.
· QR codes:
Paytm is a good example of QR codes. To trigger the transaction, the client must check the QR codes. There are generators of QR code that can be used to encrypt the data, create a key, and add the image of created QR code to receipt types.
It allows radio beacons with low power consumption to enable contactless data exchange. The system provides an uninterrupted signal that the smartphone receives with BLE. To get the radio beacons, the user must trigger the Bluetooth. Also, read 7 Apps that will elevate your website traffic.
· Cloud-based app:
You can even create a cloud-based mobile wallet app. PayPal is the perfect example of a mobile wallet service using the cloud to store information and exchange data to facilitate transactions, making it secure and easy to use. To complete the payment at any point of sale, users need to enter their mobile number and pin code.
Make sure you’re building a mobile wallet app for your users ‘ convenience. It should be aimed at ordinary people with less technical expertise. Users prefer to have access to their services through a single interface.
Let’s Get in Touch:
Contact us and get your safe mobile wallet app ready today.